HOW TO APPLY
• All applicants i.e., Undergraduates, Postgraduates, South African and International applicants are to apply online
2. INSTRUCTION ON ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
• All applicants are to apply online on www.univen.ac.za website.
• To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number; Passport Number for Internationals, Ten digits Cell phone number and an email address
• During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to complete the application.
• Applicant will be required to create a 5-digit pin
• Complete your application by pressing “Submit button”
• You will then get a student number (NB: you must keep your student number safe for future enquires with the University)
• Complete your application and upload the required documents.
• After successful submission and completion of your online application, you can log into My access page to access / view your application details.
3. STEPS FOR UPLOADING DOCUMENTS:
3.1. Documents must be scanned in PDF format.
3.2. Documents to be uploaded if available
o A copy of I.D./Passport document
o Matric certificate/Statement of Results/Grade 11/12 report
o Transcript of academic record and certificate of conduct
o Degree(s)/Diploma certificates
o SAQA Evaluation Certificate (If you are an international applicant)
3.3. Going to My Access Portal
3.4. Login as a Student using student Number and Pin
Go to Student Enquiry, then
3.5. Go to Certificate Seen
3.6. Choose the type of document you want to upload and
3.7. Click on Load/View Document and upload the document.
4. PAYMENT PROCESS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Step 1: Amount to be paid: R100-00
Step 2: Click on the option which says “pay by credit card” for payment by credit or cheque card.
Step 3: Enter the following credit/cheque card details
o Card Number
o Card Holder Name
o Expiry date: Months and Year
o CVV Numbers: the last three digits at the back of the card
Step 4: Click on PAY NOW
Step 5: You will get a screen which says, “Authentication is required for the purchase”. From this screen there will be a message saying:
o To proceed with your purchase, please submit the One Time Password (OTP) that has been sent to your cell phone.
o Enter the One Time Password (OTP) on the space provided and click NEXT
Step 6: You will get a screen with the following message: Successful E Payment, press exit. You will immediately receive a payment receipt notification from the Univen support via email address you provided stated as follows “Thank you we have received your application fee. You can return to the Online application web page and continue your application”.
5. APPLICANTS WHO EXPERIENCE CHALLENGES WITH ONLINE APPLICATION
Applicants (undergraduate/postgraduate/international applicants) who experience challenges when applying online, the following arrangements have been made to ensure that they apply and have their applications processed.
• Applicants can download applications from the Web, complete and personally submit hard copies of application forms to: University of Venda; New Student Administration Building; Cubicles Number – 1 or 2 or 3.
• We will accept hard copies of application forms sent through post.
The forms can be sent to the following address:
▪ University of Venda, New Student Administration Building, Student Admissions, Private Bag X 5050, Thohoyandou, 0950.
▪ Application enquiries can be sent to any of the following officials:
• Mulidzi Fhatuwani – 015 962 8959 [email protected]
• Muthevhuli Alvinah – 015 962 8953
• Nengwekhulu Mishumo – 015 962 8954 [email protected]