Nsfas Application Requirements
Nsfas Application Requirements : Each applicant will need to adhere to the basic requirements and also any requirements as set out by the company in accordance to the field of study or Institute of learning.
Most candidates will be required to have the following:
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Candidates must have a valid Matric
- Candidates must have a valid ID document
- Candidates must have a proof of acceptance from the institute of higher learning where apply to
- Candidates must provide proof of income for either parents, guardians or proof of deceased where applicable
- Candidates must provide ID documentation for parents or guardians
- Candidates must be capable within the English language
Candidates that apply must complete all fields of the application form and also meet all additional requirements if any, as set out by the bursary. Candidates who submit incomplete applications or are missing documentation will not be considered.