What is required during the Application Process?
Click Here To Download Nsfas Supporting Documents
NSFAS 2023 supporting documents:
#NSFAS2023 application, please download and complete the relevant required supporting document below and submit it.
Vulnerable Child declaration form
Declaration form non-SASSA
Disability Annexure A form
NSFAS may need more information from you to process your application, check what supporting documents are required and ensure that you have all the relevant information:
You will need the following to complete your NSFAS application:
- Your own cellphone number and email address
- Copy of your ID or birth certificate
- ID copies of parents, guardian or spouse (If applicable)
- Your proof of income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Your parents, guardian or spouse’s proof of income
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form, click here to download
- An applicant who is recognised as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form, click here to download.