The core business and mandate of the Directorate of Financial Aid is to manage and administer various student funding opportunities for deserving students according to sponsor specific requirements. Our goal is to ensure that eligible students have access to these funds at all our campuses. We aim to allocate the funds through a transparent and equitable application and assessment process.
Each year, we assist almost 30 000 TUT students with more than R1.4 billion in financial assistance. If you’re not one of them, you should be doing whatever is necessary to get the financial support.
Use this website to:
- Understand dates and processes related to financial aid.
- Ensure timely delivery of your aid by applying and fulfilling all key requirements.
- Become informed about the types of financial aid available.
- Become familiar with satisfactory academic progress standards required to remain eligible for financial aid.
- Contact us to enquire about application statuses etc.