UNISA online application 2019
Do you know the dates in 2019 when you can apply to study at UNISA? The next application dates are:
Semester 1: closed
Semester 2: 3 – 28 April 2019
Postgraduate diplomas & honours, master’s & doctoral degrees:
Closed for 2019
Now that you know when you can apply we are going to talk you through the quickest and easiest say to apply to UNISA. The answer is very simply; use Unisa’s online application system as it Check the next application dates for 2019 is simple and easy to use.
Before you can start registering for your degree with UNISA, you need to apply to the actual university. This happens before the registration and when you actively begin to study. Applications are accepted in April and August (so it’s best to register early). Check the next application dates.
When you are ready to apply go to this page: Apply for admission. select which type of course you want to do, and then select “start the process”.
Before you start make sure that you have gone through this checklist to make sure you have everything in order when you apply.
Unisa application checklist
- I have chosen my Unisa qualification
- I have checked that I meet the detailed admission requirements for my qualification of choice
- I have applied online, at a regional office or via post
- I have uploaded/submitted a certified copy of my school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- I have uploaded/submitted a certified copy of my official tertiary academic record (if applicable)
- I have uploaded/submitted a certified copy of my ID document (RSA students) or passport (foreign students)
- I have uploaded/submitted a certified copy of my marriage certificate or divorce decree (if applicable)
- I have uploaded/submitted sworn translations of my documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- I have submitted/submitted my application with the supporting documentation before the closing date for applications
- I will pay the application fee within 5 days of being informed of my reference number