University of Johannesburg UJ NSFAS
NSFAS Approved Students
- Continuing students approved as at 16 Jan 2019
- All 2019 NSFAS UJ returning post graduate students and new 2019 NSFAS UJ post graduate students must apply manually at any UJ campus Financial Aid office this includes students that appear on the approval list (09 January 2019) application forms can be downloaded from www.nsfas.org.za.Please note that the applications are now open and the closing date is the 13th January 2019.
- NSFAS Unfunded 2019
- The NSFAS appeals applications are now open from the 20th January 2019 to the 3rd February 2019. For more information please click on the link below.
- NSFAS Appeal Form 2019
- Appeal Process 2019
NSFAS Application 2019 Online
- NSFAS applications for 2019 will open on the 1st of August 2019(closing date is the 30th of November 2019). Please note that there will be two application cycles:
- 1st Cycle: 1st of August to the 30th November 2019: Students entering university for the first time in 2019 including 2019 grade 12 learners can apply;
- 2nd Cycle: 1st of September to the 30th November 2019: All university students who were not funded by NSFAS in 2019 can apply.
- NSFAS applications for 2019 are strictly online at my.nsfas.org.za
- Students who were not funded in 2019 must apply online and upload the applicable documentation, regardless of any previous applications.
- Students must register on the NSFAS website to confirm if they need to apply for 2019 or not. This can be done from the 1st of September 2019 at my.nsfas.org.za
- Funding for 2019 will still be dependent on academic results. Not having to apply for 2019 because you were funded in 2019 does not guarantee funding for 2019.
- Additional facilities will be provided to assist students with online applications for those without access.
- Facilities will be available on APB from the 1st of August 2019.
- Prospective students that need to make use of the facilities are requested to ensure that they bring all the necessary documentation to apply. Access to the campus will only be granted on presentation of a valid ID.
- Parents / guardians that accompany prospective students will also be requested to present a valid ID to get access to the campus.
- All applicants must have a cell phone on hand in order to receive the ONE TIME PIN.
- Unfortunately parking facilities will not be available on campus.
Bunting Road Campus
Ashlen Naidoo: 011 559 1552
Puleng Tladi: 011 559 1173
Simone Rayners: 011 559 6195
Sheba Maaroganye: 011 559 6412
Kingsway / Auckland Park Campus
Mary Robinson: 011 559 3778
Marutha Peggy: 011 559 3575
Evelyn Mareletse: 011 559 4921
Heledene Fourie: 011 559 4275
Zinhle Pilenyane: 011 559 5507
Anna Sithole: 011 559 5702